Tara Dennis is one of television’s most recognised faces, and has been presenting decorating, style and craft segments on Australian television for over twenty years. In conjunction with her TV commitments, Tara and her team, run two busy homewares stores in Sydney, full of beautiful furniture, decorator and gifting items all hand-picked by Tara based on her style philosophies. While we don't currently have any positions available we're always happy to hear from people who feel they would be a great fit for our team.
What we expect from our team members:
- Sell products and offer solutions to customers in our retail store.
- Deliver exceptional customer service; nurturing existing relationships and building new ones.
- Present a thorough and passionate knowledge of our product range.
- Follow up customer enquiries, and up-sell where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of customer orders, product lead times, and deliveries and communicate all relevant information to the customer and head office.
- Replenish and maintain store displays; making observations of low-stock items and repeat customer requests.
- Open and close the store from time to time.
- Work as part of a dedicated and passionate team to promote our brand.
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, the team, and yourself.
We would love you to be:
- Passionate about styling/design/visual merchandising; and quality/luxury products.
- An experienced sales assistant, ideally with a background working with furniture, homewares or home design solutions.
- A self-starter with the ability to work proactively alone, or as part of a team. Above all, you should show initiative, and have a positive attitude to your work.
- Consistently friendly and calm in your approach; being always willing to go above and beyond to present the right solution and inspire brand loyalty in our customers.
- A good communicator. Your exceptional customer service extends to email and phone interactions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with a positive attitude to change and ambiguity.
- Adept at problem solving and calm under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Apple products and software.
- Able-bodied and willing to work long hours standing. Lifting and ladder work will also be a part of your job.
- A non-smoker.
Qualifications that may help your work with us:
- A full, valid Australian driver’s licence (with access to your own vehicle).
- A certificate or diploma in Design/Styling/Visual Merchandising from a recognised institution or experience in horticulture would be looked upon favourably.
Why Choose Us?
As a team, we value passion, ambition, kindness and creativity! Working with us means constantly challenging yourself to grow and expand your skills in a friendly and relaxed environment. You’ll be working alongside dynamic, passionate and creative people who love what they do; and who are willing to support your development!
If you’ve made it this far, then we’d love to hear from you! Follow this link to apply: http://bit.ly/workwithtd