As a Casual Retail Sales Assistant at Tara Dennis, you can expect to:
- Sell products and offer design solutions to customers in our retail store.
- Deliver exceptional customer service; nurturing existing relationships and building new ones.
- Present a thorough and passionate knowledge of our product range.
- Follow up customer enquiries, and up-sell where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of customer orders, product lead times, and deliveries and communicate all relevant information to the customer and head office.
- Replenish and maintain store displays; making observations of low-stock items and repeat customer requests.
- Open and close the store from time to time.
- Work as part of a dedicated and passionate team to promote our brand.
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, the team, and yourself.
We would love you to be:
- Passionate about styling/design/visual merchandising; and quality/luxury products.
- An experienced sales assistant, ideally with a background working with furniture, homewares or home design solutions. If you haven’t worked within the industry before, we would still love to hear from applicants willing to learn!
- A self-starter with the ability to work proactively alone, or as part of a team. Above all, you should show initiative, and have a positive attitude to your work.
- Consistently friendly and calm in your approach; being always willing to go above and beyond to present the right solution and inspire brand loyalty in our customers.
- A good communicator. Your exceptional customer service extends to email and phone interactions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with a positive attitude to change and ambiguity.
- Adept at problem solving and calm under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Apple products and software.
- Able-bodied and willing to work long hours standing. Lifting and ladder work will also be a part of your job.
- A non-smoker.
Qualifications that may help your work with us:
- A full, valid Australian driver’s licence (with access to your own vehicle).
- Ideally, a Certificate or diploma in Design/Styling/Visual Merchandising from a recognised institution. Those without a formal diploma, but a passion and willingness to learn are still welcome to apply.
- Any experience in horticulture or floristry would be looked upon favourably.
Why Choose Us?
As a team, we value passion, ambition, kindness and creativity! Working with us means constantly challenging yourself to grow and expand your skills in a friendly and relaxed environment. You’ll be working alongside dynamic, passionate and creative people who love what they do; and who are willing to support your development!
How to apply
If you’ve made it this far, then we’d love to hear from you! Follow this link to apply: