Carriere Freres Acacia Candle
Acacia Robinia Limited Edition
Native to the eastern U.S., the acacia, or black locust tree (Robinia pseudoacacia), has lush, cool green foliage, flat pods that hold their seeds and clusters of sweet, cream-coloured flowers. Cultivated in Europe since the 17th Century, the tree can live for over 300 years. Today, in Paris, you can still see two unique specimens, planted by King Henri IV's gardener back in 1601.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
About Carriere Freres
Carriere Freres candles are made in France by the same superior candle maker as Trudon. The collection takes inspiration from the many healing benefits of plants and botanicals. Each candle and diffuser in the collection is composed of groups of scents extracted naturally from herbs, roots, flowers, fruits or trees, known for their soothing, purifying, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties.
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome