A tree of the Pinaceae family, the cedar first grew in the atlases of North Africa. Light and sturdy, cedar wood is a favourite of carpenters and cabinet-makers. Its natural fragrance makes it a good insect repellent, and the Egyptians used its resin to embalm their dead. In aromatherapy, cedar oil fends off anxiety.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome.
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.