White jasmine, or “officina” is the variety most commonly used in perfumery.
Legend has it that Cleopatra soaked the sails of her ship with Jasmine oil on her way to seduce Marc Anthony.
Jasmine is the scent of passionate love.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.