Leader of the Lamiacea family, this tree, that produces odorant leaves, comes from minor Asia. Widespread in the Mediterranean region, it grows in sunny and fertile places. Its leaves remain green all year long, which in history has confered it the symbol of immortality. Used in the past to crown the heads of kings, poets and winners, the Bay Laurel also used to be Apollo’s symbol in Antiquity.
Nowadays, it is often used as an aromatic plant or for its anti-inflammatory virtues. Its perfume reveals a subtle and camphorated scent.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.