She’s also called “true lavender” and grows wild on the hills of Southern France. Purple shrubs of green grey leaves, lavender’s fragrant flowers stand up straight, defying the elements with their colourful spikes. Its essential oil, of the highest quality, purifies and heals. Lavender is a grand and generous flower.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.