Between the amber and the Damascus Rose, love never ends. Known as the “Queen of Flowers”, the Damascus rose was praised in Syria for the finesse of its scent and subtle elegance. Celebrated since Antiquity from China to Persia, rose, as a flower, is close to the divine. Also much valued from Antiquity to the present, amber – a fossilized tree resin – is revered for its sacred and opulent scent, as well as its somehow magical healing properties. Between the Damascus Rose’s subtlety and Amber’s opulence, the marriage is intense: the fragrances meet again for a few hours behind a matte glass raspberry-colored. When cold, amber shines through and when warm, the rose perfume burns deep with amber. These two were meant to be. Available in limited editions in flowered packaging soft pink colored with golden rim outlined labels, La Rose aime l’Ambre candle is an invitation to enjoy together a moment of complicity where subtle fragrances celebrate love and friendship
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.