Discovered in Turkey, the Damascus rose was praised in Syria for its elegance and the finesse of its scent. During the rosebush’s intense blooming season, its display an exquisite corolla of petals...
From China to Persia, and Europe to Maghreb, the rose is celebrated as the Queen of Flowers. The rose has healing virtues and is all powerful : it is the symbol of love, beauty, and their frailty.
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.