Carrière Frères celebrates the surprising union between the Spearmint, deep green perennial plant, and the “Queen of Flowers”: the Damascus Rose. Discovered in Turkey, the rose proudly exhibits its exquisite corolla of petals in order to reveal the finesse of its scent. By contrast, spearmint offers freshness with its deep green serrated leaves and cob-shaped pink or lilac flowers. Characteristic from North Africa's souk markets and palaces, it stands out with its exhilarating and subtle scent. When cold, the scent of fresh mint stands out and when warm, the soft perfume of rose prevails. On the label, outlined with a golden rim, a bouquet of roses embraces a few sprigs of spearmint. All in all, the story is simple: rose loves mint and vice versa!
Burn time 45+ Hours
Size 9cm H x 7.5cm W
Keep your candle looking its best with with a Carriere Freres Display Dome
How to care for your Carriere Freres Candle
- Make sure to never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than two hours at a time.
- To get the maximum time from your candle it's always best to allow it to burn until the entire surface liquifies. Wait for the wax to solidify again before re-lighting.
- Before lighting your candle it's best to trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will avoid any black smoke.
- Always protect the surface you are placing your candle on.
- Stop burning your candle once there is only 1/4 inch of wax remaining.